Website Manager

Miami Rush Kendall U.S. Soccer Development Academy Member

Fundraising Policy

Fundraising Policy

All Kendall SC and Kendall United teams are encouraged to raise funds for their particular team to cover the cost of travel, team parties, and whatever else their respective team may like to utilize the funds for in order to lower team expenses. Individual members can also conduct fundraising activities.

Sponsorship checks made out to the club will require a 10% club fee. The remaining 90% of the sponsorship amount will be deposited in the club account and credited towards the team or member account for future expenses. If an individual member applies the entire amount of the sponsorship check towards his or her club fees, the 10% fee will not be deducted. Checks to be issued by the club to pay for expenses should have proper receipt and documentation.

Kendall SC will require all team managers to submit a written request for all fundraising events on the club’s premises to the Vice President of Marketing and Fundraising. The fundraising committee will support/supervise any fundraising event on the club’s premises. All requests will be responded to within seven (7) business days.

The club is not liable for fundraising activities held outside of its premises (practice and playing fields and parks). Prior consent of the Vice President of Marketing and Fundraising is required if Kendall SC’s name is to be utilized on printed materials for fundraising purposes of any type. Any reproduction of the Kendall SC logo or design without express written consent from Kendall SC is prohibited. Do not solicit personal business through the club/team email.

Contact Us

Miami Rush Kendall SC

8724 Sunset Drive #316 
Miami, Florida 33173

Email Us: [email protected]
Phone : 305-965-0083
Copyright © 2019 Kendall Soccer Coalition  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  TSHQ License Agreement Login